EAST Localize, Beirut, Lebanon - Hybrid
- Excellent in English.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Problem-solving capabilities.
- Quality, details, and objectives oriented.
- Strong team player in a multi-language/multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Ability to work in different time zone (European, Asian or USA time zones) according to the business need.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the PM or AM localization field.
- Proficiency in translation CAT tools is required.
- Self-starter and pro-active.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Second language is a plus.
- Ensure customer satisfaction of all the assigned accounts.
- Monitor the account workflow in coordination with the PM.
- Analyse the monthly production report.
- Achieve the financial target via an upselling plan.
- Analyse and evaluate the quality status on monthly basis.
- Deal with the client’s complains in coordination with project management.
- Spot, analyse and evaluate any cases that affect the cooperation and coordinate the corrective actions with the PMO.
- Handle the new services/languages pricing and quotations.
- Put the initial promotions proposals.
- Manage and close contract renewals and updates.
- Establish and maintain reference contacts.
- Suggest technical ideas to serve efficiency.
- Issue customer satisfaction surveys.
- Build social communication and relations with the clients.
- Arrange and plan the clients meetings and negotiations.
- Issue all the needed reports to serve the main purpose of his/her role.
- Engage internal teams and key partners as necessary to drive successful customer engagements.
- Reply to the client's emails within 15 minutes max.
- Complete and fill all the data entry in the online sheets.
If interested, please fill out the following form and apply